Friday, July 22, 2011

Well... Loading sucks.

Who knew that stuffing yourself with high cal and high fat foods all day would make you completely miserable?  I've been sick to my stomach most of the day, terribly lethargic and just plain uncomfortable.  Not at all what I thought today would be and we have to do it tomorrow?? Ugh!  There were so many more things on my list that I wanted to eat but goodness, I really want nothing to do with all that now.  Here's what I ate today.


Homemade blueberry pancakes
Popcorn at Target
Tried to eat some Dairy Queen at the mall but didn't have much
Some caramels
Rest of the popcorn
Fettuccine alfredo, bread and oil and salad at Genarro's
Piece of ice cream cake.


Really, doesn't seem like that much.  I feel so sick!!  My body is definitely pissed off at me.  I just want to go to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment