Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Days 3 and 4

Sunday was the official start of the 500 calorie diet.  It was the 3rd day of hCG shots as well.  Sunday wasn't hard, I worked so I'm eating at night instead.  Monday night however, terrible.  I am so hungry but didn't bring enough.  I am at 363 calories so I'll go home and make a big ol omelet before bed.  I think I'm legitimately hungry.  Also, I feel extra exhausted and I'm not sure if it's related to being my 3rd night of work with not enough sleep yesterday, or not having enough food.  I guess I can't really make a good judgement on that until I'm off work for a few days. 

Yesterday morning when I got home from work I was drawing up my shot and Lukas was sitting at the counter watching.  When I pulled the syringe out of the vile Lukas's eyes got huge and he yelled, "Mommy don't stick me in the penis!!"  All I could do was laugh at the silly kid.  27 days until his 3rd birthday!  Can't believe it!  <3

1 comment:

  1. I don't know, Jesse. I watched the Dr. Oz show about this very diet and he was up in the air. Dr. Oz's expert definitely said 500 calories per day is not enough and your body would go into starvation mode and store fat. I know these new fads seem great, but exercise and a sensible diet just seem the best way to go, though it takes longer. Let me know not at the end of 40 days how it worked, but six months after if you still have the weight off. Best of luck! :) Robin

    ReplyDelete